Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Ugh, trying to get approval from Cratejoy

So, I'm working on a new project, a subscription box for pagan books. I know, quelle suprise right? You all have seen my bookshelves, you know my OCD about books, all books, but my favorite are the Pagan ones.

Well it seems as if Cratejoy wants my ENTIRE LIFE HISTORY. Including my Facebook page (don't have one) Twitter (don't have one) and Pinterest. NO. My Pinterest is HOLY GROUND.

Jesus Pete.

I don't want to market through social media. I want my friends to market for me. I have a 1500 person email list of people who have BEGGED me for information as to when I'm going live with this. I mean every customer I've ever had at a trade show, book fair, book signing, you name it, I've got it.

Come on....

No comments:

Post a Comment