Friday, January 3, 2014

The New Year's Resolution

Oh let the New Year’s begin. I spent all of last year writing about things I was thankful for. Butter wouldn’t melt in my mouth as I took Facebook by storm, writing post after post about my wonderful husband, my brilliant children and my much admired cadre of friends. I also wrote of my successes in the craft world, how wonderful my fur children were and posted picture after picture of my wonderful life.

This year I made a New Year’s resolution. To finally blog about what pissed me the fuck off. Instead of writing yet another vapid blog about yoga pants, Diet Coke and adventures in being a passive aggressive twatwaffle, I decided to get real. I will dish about real people, their real life fuck ups, and I will hold nothing back. (Except the names, to protect MY identity)I will tell you about bad manners, bad decisions made with the aid of alcohol, post high school girl fights (the passive aggressive ones), the Jesus Saves Me co-worker, the husband’s acts of WTF, the Facebook female friend no one else knows, and dumb shit my children do.

I will swear, I will rant, I will call people out on their bullshit. And, if you’re not careful, I will call you out on yours.


Now, welcome to Hildy’s world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment